After two years of engineering work and rigorous testing, the all new Turbine rings are ready to ride. Completely redesigned from the ground up, these rings shift like nothing else. As with previous chainrings, the Turbine rings are made in Canada from 7075 aluminum, so they are built to last.
- Asymmetrical tooth profiling.
- Multiple up and down shift zones.
- Instantaneous smooth and quiet shifting, even under load.
- Three times stiffer than previous versions, without any weight gain.
- Machined in Canada with US made aluminum.
- Designed for 10 speed mtb drivetrains.