Direct mount chainring for use with Race Face cranks with CINCH system interface. The Race Face CINCH system allows for easy switching between direct mount rings and spiders, giving you plenty of flexibility for trying out different drivetrain options. Built from aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum for excellent durability.
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention
- Attaches as part of the RF Cinch system (using common Park BBT-22 bottom bracket tool) - allowing to switch between DM rings/spiders with ease
- Utilizes RF proprietary spline design
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
- Compatible for 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed.
- Built for: XC/Trail/AM/DH
- Weight: 33g (24T) - 112g (42T)
- Compatible with: Race Face cranks with CINCH System Interface
- Sizes: 24T, 26T, 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T